Friday, February 19, 2010

Fiddler's green

Allan at Fiddler's green met with me Thusday and gave 9 holes.
Their18-hole Executive course is a great place to practice your short game with yardage of 2378 and a Par 54. The flatl  course is an easy walk. Walk ons . Clubs and pull carts available for rent. While I was there I tried out a couple of 3 woods and 3 Hybrid by Adams.
The flex shaft was too much for me and I kept hitting under the ball. Got some great loft but only 150 yards. The Hybrid suited me much better: stiffer shaft and more control. I hit a consistent distance with a nice easy swing.
I have only been playing for about three years and not very many times a year but am now addicted! Fiddler's Green is an amazing store, both on line and in person. I play with clubs they sized for me and am about ready to move up, if I can convince my wife.

No comments:

Post a Comment